A bit of thanks

The place to vote for your favorite stories
AspirationRealized

A bit of thanks

Postby AspirationRealized » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:37 am

I notice this forum doesn't have a lot of threads, which may mean that only official threads may be posted here? If so my apologies and feel free to remove this.

I've listened to all the Drabbleclassics thus far and I just wanted to mention that I appreciate this little side project of the Drabblecast. As a newcomer this made the series more accessible, between the "piqued interest" phase of listening to the recent stuff and the "obsessed gorging phase" that results in turning the archives upside down and shaking it until it all falls directly inside your ears. I've listened to 1-75 in the past few weeks and it's only not more because I've been mixing in other podcasts (All the pods made by Escape Artists, Toasted Cake, Dunesteef, etc) in an effort to not reach the "end" of the archives and get to the point that I actually have to wait a whole week for a new episode like the rest of you poor old drabblers who have already heard everything. And that transition is due in part to the perspective gained from Drabbleclassics.

So thank you. Also, where did the intros/outros with Charity Helton go? Those were pretty cool!

Algernon Sydney is Dead

Re: A bit of thanks

Postby Algernon Sydney is Dead » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:25 am

You're cool posting here, and I liked the intros/outros too.

Return to “Drabbleclassics”