Search found 143 matches

by Spindaddy
Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:00 am
Forum: Twit-Fic!
Topic: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)
Replies: 7709
Views: 1193752

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

awgifford wrote:Want a good reason not to fly? How about the new TSA rules?
They’re insane. But at least the inspection gloves are ribbed.
HAha THis one is awesome! Reminds me of the time I talked my way clear of a strip search in Newark airport pre 9-11.
by Spindaddy
Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:29 am
Forum: Twit-Fic!
Topic: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)
Replies: 7709
Views: 1193752

Legit Doctor

"Are you sure that will fit in my mouth?" I asked nervously. He chuckled, "I said I was a doctor, right? Stop struggling."
by Spindaddy
Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:23 am
Forum: Twit-Fic!
Topic: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)
Replies: 7709
Views: 1193752

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

Hi guys, been a while. Here's a new one: “Check it out, I got her digits,” Nathan bragged to his friend Steven as he arranged her severed fingers on the tabletop. This... this is awesome! It's even funnier because I read it in Nathan's voice. I'm not sure who Steven is, but I imagine that perhaps S...
by Spindaddy
Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:34 am
Forum: Twit-Fic!
Topic: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)
Replies: 7709
Views: 1193752

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

awgifford wrote:The sign read free puppies. The dogs were cute; the girl, more. He contemplated a moment. “No thanks, cats are tastier.”
HA! I like this one!
by Spindaddy
Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:16 pm
Forum: Story Discussion - Main and Drabbleclassics
Topic: Ep. 309 – All the Young Kirks and Their Good Intentions
Replies: 13
Views: 4179

Re: Ep. 309 – All the Young Kirks and Their Good Intentions

tbaker2500 wrote:K. That was a weird story.
I kind of 'Da fuq' d at that too, but I'm still on my first coffee.

This story was weird. I was listening to it at 530ish am when I was riding in. Around noon it hit me why Red died.
by Spindaddy
Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:12 pm
Forum: Story Discussion - Main and Drabbleclassics
Topic: Drabblecast 310 – The Ugly Chickens
Replies: 21
Views: 8385

Re: Drabblecast 310 – The Ugly Chickens

The worst part about this story is that I spent about 2 hours on wikipedia researching dodos, wondering what parts of this story were true and what parts were fabrication. I'm not sure if thats the mark of a good story or I need to be less gullible. I enjoyed the hell out of the story though, even t...
by Spindaddy
Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:07 pm
Forum: Twit-Fic!
Topic: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)
Replies: 7709
Views: 1193752

Re: With the daisies

Algernon Sydney is Dead wrote:He said he loved me and he planted Flowers in my name.
So, I kissed him until his toes curled. I'd loathed old Mrs. Flowers.
Haha, I like this one.
by Spindaddy
Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:40 pm
Forum: Twit-Fic!
Topic: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)
Replies: 7709
Views: 1193752

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

The vampire hobbit horde swarmed the red-dead night chanting, "It comes in pints! It comes in pints! It comes in pints!" Took me a minute to realize you meant blood and not... uh.. not.. chinese food. Yeah, Chinese food comes in pints too. Also. I told everyone I had stopped watching TV, but that d...
by Spindaddy
Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:19 am
Forum: Drabblenews
Topic: Mans Ancient ancestors survived mainly on Tiger Nuts... wut?
Replies: 0
Views: 2399

Mans Ancient ancestors survived mainly on Tiger Nuts... wut?

http://austriantribune.com/informationen/143074-mans-ancient-ancestors-survived-mainly-tiger-nuts Man I saw this headline and immediately thought of you Norm. Well, not because I think that you would eat Tiger Nuts, but because you would see this as something funny and would laugh fiendishly and mak...
by Spindaddy
Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:57 am
Forum: Twit-Fic!
Topic: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)
Replies: 7709
Views: 1193752

Re: Post your Twitfic Twabbles Here! (General Content)

So hey, Happy New Year!

The Oracle at Delphi laughed "Oh yeah? Well, I told Oedipus he'd be known as a real Motherfucker for all of human history!
by Spindaddy
Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:09 am
Forum: Story Discussion - Main and Drabbleclassics
Topic: Drabblecast 305 – Testimony Before an Emergency Session of T
Replies: 33
Views: 9204

Re: Drabblecast 305 – Testimony Before an Emergency Session

FInally got a chance to listen to the drabble without interruption. Haha I loved it. I'm actually curious what a part 2 would sound like.
by Spindaddy
Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:45 am
Forum: Drabbles
Topic: Asperger's Syndrome
Replies: 5
Views: 1496

Re: Asperger's Syndrome

mrsmica wrote:I totally thought the title was "Asparagus" Syndrome.
Haha that made me laugh!
by Spindaddy
Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:42 am
Forum: Drabbles
Topic: The Time Traveller
Replies: 9
Views: 1852

Re: The Time Traveller

strawman wrote:We really don't fit in our dreams.
The flying... the super powers... the evaporation right before the credits roll...
And the intractable conundrum that stops us all: what do YOU do with the naked donut lady?
Give her all the filling she craves? :P
by Spindaddy
Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:39 am
Forum: Drabbles
Topic: The Evil Seductress Talks Philosophy
Replies: 21
Views: 3012

Re: The Evil Seductress Talks Philosophy

I had a whole big response, but I deleted it because I'd rather keep things light because I don't want to debate "what should be and the way the world is" on the internets. I see your arguments and I politely disagree. I understand what you mean by the eradication of tropes that damage human dignity...
by Spindaddy
Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:22 pm
Forum: Drabbles
Topic: The Evil Seductress Talks Philosophy
Replies: 21
Views: 3012

Re: The Evil Seductress Talks Philosophy

Damn it! The freaking Xbox seduced me away from the forums last night and I missed out on all the rape discussion. Though in my case that is probably a good thing as I have a tendency to get carried away and bring in all sorts of what if factors for the sake of devils advocate. Ah well.... Warning! ...
by Spindaddy
Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:46 am
Forum: Drabbles
Topic: The Exam (Aliens)
Replies: 7
Views: 2307

Re: The Exam

I agree! It totally never happened to me either. I don't care what footage that little green dude has in the corner! That was PHOTOSHOPPED!
by Spindaddy
Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:45 am
Forum: Drabbles
Topic: A Choice
Replies: 4
Views: 603

Re: A Choice

Apathy called from the kitchen "Hey man I got more beer!"

I liked this one mostly because I have an xbox and it lures me away from the keyboard with it's coy little beepings.
by Spindaddy
Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:41 am
Forum: Drabbles
Topic: The Evil Seductress Talks Philosophy
Replies: 21
Views: 3012

Re: The Evil Seductress Talks Philosophy

You had me at 'hellooooooo'! Haha! I liked this one. And not JUST for the boobs. Allegedly.... I've heard that same complaint and honestly... I'm half scared of writing anything that has a female character in it beyond someone to interact with on the edge of the story because I can't ever seem to ge...
by Spindaddy
Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:30 am
Forum: Drabbles
Topic: The Walls Have Ears (Gumshoe theme)
Replies: 7
Views: 2953

Re: The Walls Have Ears

Cutter McKay wrote:Instinctively, my first reaction was, "Dude, you misspelled warehou-- Oh, I get it. :-D" Well done.
That was my reaction as well! Well done sir!
by Spindaddy
Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:27 am
Forum: Drabbles
Topic: Show Me
Replies: 6
Views: 801

Re: Show Me

:) May I suggest for the Title the ubiquitous advice to writers, "Show, Don't Tell". The drabble is a nice example of it. I mean, literally, as well as the principle. To be serious for a moment, Do you think I should have a different title? I struggled with the title for a good 2 hours, not sure us...