Cheeseburger - @)) Drabble

100 word stories. Post all you like, maybe we'll dip in and use yours?
themorg

Cheeseburger - @)) Drabble

Post by themorg » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:26 pm

Cheeseburger
By Morgan Olson

"Come here my lovely." William demanded of his prey.

"Not until you sign this non-disclosure agreement." the cheeseburger said defiantly.

"Can't we just frottage each other a little." William eagerly said as he licked his lips

"Well we can...once you sign." the cheeseburger implied in a sultry voice.

William, unwilling to look for a pen, proceeded to envelop the cheeseburger in his mouth.

Grease, pooled on the carpet where the cheeseburger had been.

An alarm sounded a long way into the distance,

Jumping off the cliff William began to fall.

Awake, William knew his diet was not going well.

This story is approved by the author to be podcast.
@)) Drabble
Drabbillus Haventnpigeonholdhimus
http://www.drabblesbymorg.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false

ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog

Re: Cheeseburger

Post by ROU Killing Time » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:38 pm

themorg wrote: William, unwilling to look for a pen, proceeded to envelope the cheeseburger in his mouth.
and I think think is should be "envelop" not an envelope, which is something you mail a letter in.

I've had similar wish fulfillment dreams when deprived of something I'm used to.
"Never fuck with The Culture"
Sublime In Peace Iain M. Banks.

themorg

Post by themorg » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:11 pm

ROU Killing Time wrote:
themorg wrote: William, unwilling to look for a pen, proceeded to envelope the cheeseburger in his mouth.
and I think think is should be "envelop" not an envelope, which is something you mail a letter in.

I've had similar wish fulfillment dreams when deprived of something I'm used to.
at 5am this morning it seemed completely reasonable to envelope someone because my brain could not see the difference. I think you use your title of "Notorious Forum Hog" appropriately because you seem to notice every thing on here and give nice criticism.
Drabbillus Haventnpigeonholdhimus
http://www.drabblesbymorg.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false

ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog

Post by ROU Killing Time » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:22 pm

themorg wrote:
ROU Killing Time wrote:

at 5am this morning it seemed completely reasonable to envelope someone because my brain could not see the difference. I think you use your title of "Notorious Forum Hog" appropriately because you seem to notice every thing on here and give nice criticism.
Well, I'm no Miss Grimsley, but I do my best to try and be helpful. I always appreciate good copy reading when I post, and try to pay it back in the same positively critical way.
"Never fuck with The Culture"
Sublime In Peace Iain M. Banks.