Entry #26

100 word stories. Post all you like, maybe we'll dip in and use yours?
LizPennies

Entry #26

Post by LizPennies » Mon May 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Entry #26

Failed again. Hope persists, however. For now, the scrapped prototypes are causing more clutter than I care to admit, and frustration is mounting. Maybe I expect too much. Maybe I’ve built this concept of man up too much in my head. The last one wasn’t horrible. Just missing a rib, and I didn’t particularly care for the name he chose for himself; Adam. What kind of a name is Adam? Not exactly what I had desired in a perfect companion. I’ll try again tomorrow. For now, I really should do something with all these left over carcasses.

~Eve
A story doesn't have to have be happy, to gain happiness from a story.

ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog

Re: Entry #26

Post by ROU Killing Time » Mon May 07, 2012 6:03 pm

LizPennies wrote:Entry #26

Failed again. Hope persists, however. For now, the scrapped prototypes are causing more clutter than I care to admit, and frustration is mounting. Maybe I expect too much. Maybe I’ve built this concept of man up too much in my head. The last one wasn’t horrible. Just missing a rib, and I didn’t particularly care for the name he chose for himself; Adam. What kind of a name is Adam? Not exactly what I had desired in a perfect companion. I’ll try again tomorrow. For now, I really should do something with all these left over carcasses.

~Eve
"Whoa-oah here she comes, she's a man-eater." Hall and Oates
"Never fuck with The Culture"
Sublime In Peace Iain M. Banks.