What the hell are you wearing?!?

For any and all info or discussion of podcasts and podcasting. Also community related miscellanea.
zZzacha

What the hell are you wearing?!?

Post by zZzacha » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:58 pm

Did I just hear that right: our (may I say 'our', Norm?) Norm Sherman, starring in the next episode of Well Told Tales!!

I'm just going to pimp that here, in case anyone missed this:

*pimp pimp pimp*

Norm Sherman starring in I killed AwesomeMan!
TODAY (well, today for me in Holland: Thursday) on WellToldTales

I'm looking forward to listening to it, Norm! The promo I heard on the last episode sounds cooool :]
I'll be there in 5 minutes. If not, read this again.

normsherman
Site Admin

Post by normsherman » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:43 am

Indeed. :D

Should be fun, check it out at www.ikilledawesomeman.com
"Give us all some Jelly"

RG

Post by RG » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:37 am

Hm, good timing. I'm just getting into superhero fiction, reading an anthology called "Superheroes" right now. There's two more, "Who Can Save Us Now?" and "The Darker Mask," I plan on reading, too.

tbaker2500
Site Admin

Post by tbaker2500 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:13 pm

normsherman wrote:Indeed. :D

Should be fun, check it out at www.ikilledawesomeman.com
Well, good job branching out. Very, very odd hearing Norm playing a normal person.
You're my quasi-ichthian angel, you're my half-amphibian queen...

The Dribblecast, we don't care if you sound like an idiot.

normsherman
Site Admin

Post by normsherman » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:15 am

yah, I'm really impressed with how well these are coming out. I had my doubts at first on the concept because it seemed like too many voices and things going on, but the production and story are really really impressive.
Check out ikilledawesomeman.com if you haven't yet!
"Give us all some Jelly"

zZzacha

Post by zZzacha » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:31 pm

I am love-love-loving it!

Norm, you are awesome, man!

Everybody: go check it out. It's fun. And I'm not just saying that because I love everything that is Drabblecast-related. Yeah, I love everything that is Drabblecast-related. But that's because it's all so awesome.

[I MUST be scoring big time points here. If not with the Drabblecast, then at least in some karma wheel]
I'll be there in 5 minutes. If not, read this again.

RG

Post by RG » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:49 pm

It wasn't until this second week that I got into the story, but I think I'm in it now for the duration.

Last week, I had to stop the audio after ten minutes, then listened to the rest of it the next day. Maybe it was something to do with the game show scene that didn't do it for me, or some of the stereotypical nerd voices (like Kip's friend) and attitudes. I also didn't like the present tense narration or the strange voice the narrator was using. I just couldn't get into it.

This week, though, it seemed to come alive. The humor was funnier and the guy who does Awesomeman's voice is awesome, man. Also, the bank robber's. Reminded me of that crazy robot with the knife from Futurama. I think I can already predict the showdown that's going to happen in the last episode, but I'm looking forward to getting there now. I don't want to wait an extra week for the next episode.

StalinSays
Beast-Master

goin'

Post by StalinSays » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:48 pm

In agreement with RG on all counts. Waiting to see what future episodes have in store, now that the plot has really been kicked off.