San Diego Comic Convention

For any and all info or discussion of podcasts and podcasting. Also community related miscellanea.
StalinSays
Beast-Master

San Diego Comic Convention

Post by StalinSays » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:37 am

SDCC: It's not purely literary, but it is speculative fiction central, and geek adjacent to the drabble-sphere. I intend on attending Comic Con July 21-24. Registration is down at present, but when it goes up there will be another rush, so the time to commit with your intent is now.

So just wondering, will we be having a drabble presence? Any one else out there in forum land eyeballing the event?
Instagram: @Bokaier | Twitter: @BoKaier | Vine: @BoKaier | Tumblr: bokaier.tumblr.com

insaneduckie

Re: San Diego Comic Convention

Post by insaneduckie » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Does anyone know if Norm will be at Comic Con? I finally managed to snatch a 4 day pass and my first thought was if Norm was going to be there.

StalinSays
Beast-Master

Post by StalinSays » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:12 pm

No Norm, his time on the west coast is complete for 2011, just his humble servant Bo Kaier, and whoever else hops on this thread. With luck you should see flyers strewn about, that will be my doing.
Instagram: @Bokaier | Twitter: @BoKaier | Vine: @BoKaier | Tumblr: bokaier.tumblr.com

insaneduckie

Post by insaneduckie » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Much Much sadness at this. I mean, not that Bo doesn't rock the socks off, but still, no Norm is sadness indeed. I was vastly hoping. Fingers crossed and everything!