Trying to track down a story...

For any and all info or discussion of podcasts and podcasting. Also community related miscellanea.
Jacks

Trying to track down a story...

Post by Jacks » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to track down a story I listened to some time back. I can't remember the name of the story or the author, so I'm hoping that maybe somebody will know which episode I'm talking about.

The story I have in mind starts with a man trying to cross some kind of border. He is put in a room and asked questions and the examiners remove his clothes and take them apart fibre by fibre and then they take apart his car and then they start to remove body parts... The story gets progressively more and more surreal as it goes on.

If anybody remembers this story, I'd love to find it again. (There's a possibility that I heard this on some other podcast, in which case I appologize.) Thanks!

tbaker2500
Site Admin

Re: Trying to track down a story...

Post by tbaker2500 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:21 am

I don't recognize that one, but if it's on any podcast there will be someone here who has an encyclopedic knowledge of it. :-)
Welcome to the forums, Jacks!
You're my quasi-ichthian angel, you're my half-amphibian queen...

The Dribblecast, we don't care if you sound like an idiot.

StalinSays
Beast-Master

Post by StalinSays » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:49 am

I'm pretty encyclopedic when it comes to Drabblecast, and this one isn't ringing a bell. Are you sure it is this podcast?

Maybe a section in a Frank Key episode? He is responsible a lion's share of our surreal stories.
http://www.drabblecast.org/tag/author-frank-key/
Instagram: @Bokaier | Twitter: @BoKaier | Vine: @BoKaier | Tumblr: bokaier.tumblr.com

Jacks

Post by Jacks » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:41 am

Thanks for the help!

I took a look and I don't think it was Frank Key. Truth be told, I listened to that story quite a while back so I might be confused about which horror story podcast I found it on.