Not a good time to be a male genital

Would have beena great fiction story...if it was fiction
cammoblammo

Not a good time to be a male genital

Post by cammoblammo » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:29 am

Here are two stories folks might find interesting. Well, DC listening folks anyway.

First, Florida is moving to ban fake testicles on vehicles. As far as I can tell, they're not preventing the use of real testicles.

Second, men who want to stay that way are advised that Congo is now a safer place to travel. Police have arrested 13 sorcerers who are alleged to have either stolen or at least magicked away men's penises.

Yes, today is a public holiday in Australia, and the news is really, really slow!

Goldenrat

Re: Not a good time to be a male genital

Post by Goldenrat » Fri May 09, 2008 6:49 pm

cammoblammo wrote:Here are two stories folks might find interesting. Well, DC listening folks anyway.

First, Florida is moving to ban fake testicles on vehicles. As far as I can tell, they're not preventing the use of real testicles.
I'm all in favor of this ban. I hate it when I pull up behind a pickup truck with the ol' fake testicles hanging there. Geez.

bolddeceiver

Post by bolddeceiver » Sat May 10, 2008 2:16 am

...the pagoda-like enclosure, where Japanese sand-badgers disported themselves...

Drabbling Daily

bolddeceiver

Post by bolddeceiver » Mon May 12, 2008 12:18 am

Also, apparently one of the legislators arguing against the ban (I think the guy mentioned in the article linked) called Truck Nutz an "expression of truckliness" in floor debate.
...the pagoda-like enclosure, where Japanese sand-badgers disported themselves...

Drabbling Daily

tadmaster

Post by tadmaster » Sun May 18, 2008 6:01 am

bolddeceiver wrote:Also, apparently one of the legislators arguing against the ban (I think the guy mentioned in the article linked) called Truck Nutz an "expression of truckliness" in floor debate.
Unfortunately, I doubt that's the dumbest thing ever said on the floor. :(

You know the ones I don't get are the guys with the Blue "Truck Nutz"... what are you trying to tell me, fella?
Also known as Tango Alpha Delta; sometimes found in the wild at MySpace, del.icio.us, and Last.fm.