fleshcrafting amphibians

Would have beena great fiction story...if it was fiction
deflective

fleshcrafting amphibians

Post by deflective » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:53 pm

newt vs frog

tough call in a fight.
offensive claws have an advantage over defensive spines but poison could take it either way.

StalinSays
Beast-Master

Post by StalinSays » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Tough call: they're both awesome. Got to give the edge to 'Horror frog,' because it has the better nickname, and looks more mobile. Plus the adimantium skeleton.

ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog

Post by ROU Killing Time » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:57 pm

I think you missed the deadline for Mega-beast entries this year, but keep 'em on file for next years competition... ;-)
"Never fuck with The Culture"
Sublime In Peace Iain M. Banks.

StalinSays
Beast-Master

Post by StalinSays » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Man, we programmed it for 20... I could bump someone. I need to stop adding new ones, I'll never finish. But bone claws and poison ribs? That's super rad.

deflective

Post by deflective » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:56 pm

these aren't really megabeasties anyway, a different weight class entirely. though that could be kinda funny, throwing a completely outclassed animal into one of the rounds.

ladies and gentlemen! your contestants this round: ripshred - the strength of a rhino with an unforgiving hide of razorwire, buzzkill - if this insect's low drone doesn't depress you its nerve toxin will, yo'mama - a leech as big as your house that sucks as hard as... well, you know, and finally lulu - the pomeranian who's yap gets a little irritating after a while.

vegas has all them at even odds going into this, the third round of mbdmiii !!!

ROU Killing Time
Notorious Forum Hog

Post by ROU Killing Time » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:35 am

deflective wrote:these aren't really megabeasties anyway, a different weight class entirely. though that could be kinda funny, throwing a completely outclassed animal into one of the rounds.

ladies and gentlemen! your contestants this round: ripshred - the strength of a rhino with an unforgiving hide of razorwire, buzzkill - if this insect's low drone doesn't depress you its nerve toxin will, yo'mama - a leech as big as your house that sucks as hard as... well, you know, and finally lulu - the pomeranian who's yap gets a little irritating after a while.

vegas has all them at even odds going into this, the third round of mbdmiii !!!
Get that man a microphone and put him in the ring. (Better get him some adamantium armor too though, not sure the mega-beasts will distinguish between the opponents and the ring announcer...)
"Never fuck with The Culture"
Sublime In Peace Iain M. Banks.