Page 1 of 2

Introducing Connor Choadsworth's competition?

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:59 am
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
Shecky, in 'Drabblecast 303, 304 – Hero, The Movie' thread wrote:I spent quite a few years living in Corkscrew Florida. It is a very tiny area nestled between Naples and Immokalee Florida. Take 846 off state rt 75 and ya can't miss it. I was about 18 or 19 and had just moved from the city of pittsburgh. Not only did I live on a piece of property that was 150 acres of cow pasture. Placed next to Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary. I actually worked at corkscrew Swamp sanctuary for bout 2 years. They have a 2 mile boardwalk running out into the Swamp and a multi million dollar nature center operating. I was promoted as head caretaker for this building but only made it 2 weeks. I was caught while in the process of acquiring specimens using my Audubon society credentials. This did not make my superiors happy. And when they found out what type of animals I was collecting and what I was doin with them. They were even more passed off. Let me preface this by saying no animals were harmed in my exploits and no animals were violated sexually. Which for some reason is still very legal and sometimes encouraged in that state. Well my friends living with several dozens cows and being blessed with bountiful piles of fungus producing cow shit. Was not enough for my ravenous hallucinogenic appetite. No I decided psilocybin was for kids and I need a bigger mental kick in the teeth. I had taken to milking bufo alvarious toad for their venom. And clarifying that into dmt. The best way to a quite such toads was to use said Audubon credientals. Needless to say when those nature fuck supervisors of mine found out I was quickly shit canned. Allowing me to get the fuck out of that backwards ass Swamp and go be a roadie for a rock and roll band. Hearing that story brought back such fond memories of tripping my nuts off in the Swamp and talkin to owls. Thank you. Stay weird
Welcome aboard, Shecky!

Alas, I must be blunt. While this last post was interesting (but needs paragraph breaks), it is strikingly similar to a certain breed of spambot.

Please put my deathly phobia of letting a spambot go unpunished (where I can help it) to rest. Editing in those paragraph breaks would be welcome as well. ;)

If you are not a spambot, welcome aboard!

Re: Drabblecast 303, 304 – Hero, The Movie

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:42 am
by shecky
No its not a spam bot. Il post a pic or two of me in my uniform. Sorry about the lack of paragraph breaks. I do not post to forums often. And again this is not a spam bot and it's not fiction or bullahit. It is my life

Re: Drabblecast 303, 304 – Hero, The Movie

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:47 am
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
Sorry I doubted you. Welcome aboard!

Re: Drabblecast 303, 304 – Hero, The Movie

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:58 pm
by strawman
Ya gotta admire a guy who will get Audubon credentialed and take a move to Corkscrew to follow his bliss. I almost feel like sheky has written the first draft of Part 3.

Did you meet the hot alien ecologist?

Re: Drabblecast 303, 304 – Hero, The Movie

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:11 pm
by shecky
steve irwin aint got shit on me

Image

Image

Re: Drabblecast 303, 304 – Hero, The Movie

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:18 pm
by shecky
i had many wonderful adventures with my turtle friend pablo. he was very courageous and was like a reptilian brother to me. and when i stopped hallucinating i promptly cooked and ate his ass. he was good.

illegal aliens there was plenty of. but as for hot alien ecologists. no such luck. just self rightous arrogant nature fucks. there also was a rotating staff of interns that lived on site. some hot, some not. all drunk

Re: Drabblecast 303, 304 – Hero, The Movie

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:36 pm
by strawman
It may be time to start a recipe thread.

Re: Drabblecast 303, 304 – Hero, The Movie

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:42 pm
by Algernon Sydney is Dead
strawman wrote:It may be time to start a recipe thread.
Agreed. While I like most of the sentiments, the topic has again strayed from one of the most kick-arse episodes, and the language is slightly more provocative than I feel is warranted for the Episode 303 and 304 thread.

Splitting off posts, shortly.

Re: Introducing Connor Choadsworth's competition?

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:10 am
by tbaker2500
Welcome to the forums, shecky. I think you'll fit in with the weirdos around here, just try to keep the language civil.

Re: Introducing Connor Choadsworth's competition?

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:16 am
by shecky
Sorry bud. I do apologize. I am more than happy to keep it g rated. Park ranger is only one of the many interesting modes of employment. In fact I left that job to be a roadie selling merchandise for rock and roll bands. I have also been a porno actor, spent a couple months on a shrimp boat in the Gulf of mexico, a cobbler and the guy that changes light bulbs on casino roofs. Currently I am an overpaid janitor at night and I fix shoes and do leather work at my families shoe repair shop by day.

I spend many hours listening to your fine podcast. I am a big fan of Mr Sherman and have even named not one but 2 of my tarantulas after him. A pair of Euthalus truculentus also known as The Chilean Beauty, one is Norm and the other is Sherman. I have a lot of T's, I stopped counting at 30. Most don't have names so I can assure you it is quite an honor.

Please apprise Mr Sherman of my thanks and adulation and if you happen to need your shoes or jackets fixed. I'm your man in pittsburgh

Re: Introducing Connor Choadsworth's competition?

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:29 am
by ROU Killing Time
That post was overfull with awesome.

Re: Introducing Connor Choadsworth's competition?

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:20 pm
by strawman
Yep, fully half of the remaining boxes on my DC diversity list have now been checked off.

Re: Introducing Connor Choadsworth's competition?

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:45 pm
by Varda
shecky wrote:Sorry bud. I do apologize. I am more than happy to keep it g rated. Park ranger is only one of the many interesting modes of employment. In fact I left that job to be a roadie selling merchandise for rock and roll bands. I have also been a porno actor, spent a couple months on a shrimp boat in the Gulf of mexico, a cobbler and the guy that changes light bulbs on casino roofs. Currently I am an overpaid janitor at night and I fix shoes and do leather work at my families shoe repair shop by day.

I spend many hours listening to your fine podcast. I am a big fan of Mr Sherman and have even named not one but 2 of my tarantulas after him. A pair of Euthalus truculentus also known as The Chilean Beauty, one is Norm and the other is Sherman. I have a lot of T's, I stopped counting at 30. Most don't have names so I can assure you it is quite an honor.

Please apprise Mr Sherman of my thanks and adulation and if you happen to need your shoes or jackets fixed. I'm your man in pittsburgh
You, sir, are my hero!! Welcome to the forums. :D

Re: Introducing Connor Choadsworth's competition?

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:34 pm
by tbaker2500
shecky wrote:Sorry bud. I do apologize.
No need! We do PG-13 delving into R around here.
the guy that changes light bulbs on casino roofs.
Awesome. I've always wondered who does that! Do you use climbing gear?

Re: Introducing Connor Choadsworth's competition?

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:40 am
by shecky
I scoff at safety harnesses. The best we had was a rope tied to me in a crude swiss seat fashion. And that was only on the bad days. As you see I had a large benzo habit while living in vegas and was popping xanax bars like they were skittles. Throw in a smattering of cocaine and strippers for good measure, it is vegas for christs sake.

Even with the inebriation, my octopus like reflexes and squid like grip. I only had one close call and that was on top of the palms. I highly advise against being on top of a high rise in high wind conditions let alone the condition I was in.

Remember folks I am no hero. Just a man with bad judgement. I should not be glorified or emulated in any way shape or form. And as I sit here with my pbr, Draft none the less. I say screw that. Name your firstborn after me. Make your girlfriend call you shecky in bed. And definitely get in line cuz there's a long list of fools, suckas, and zombie butlers wanting to be me.

Dueces

Re: Introducing Connor Choadsworth's competition?

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:06 pm
by danooli
This post was exactly what I needed to start my day.

Re: Introducing Connor Choadsworth's competition?

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:46 pm
by strawman
shecky wrote:Remember folks I am no hero. Just a man with bad judgement.
Can you please expand this? It has only 48 characters.
Failing which, I'd sure like to see you as Connor Choadsworth's assistant, Jeff, on his next adventure.

Re: Introducing Connor Choadsworth's competition?

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:54 pm
by revsleestaxx
shecky wrote:I scoff at safety harnesses. The best we had was a rope tied to me in a crude swiss seat fashion. And that was only on the bad days. As you see I had a large benzo habit while living in vegas and was popping xanax bars like they were skittles. Throw in a smattering of cocaine and strippers for good measure, it is vegas for christs sake.

Even with the inebriation, my octopus like reflexes and squid like grip. I only had one close call and that was on top of the palms. I highly advise against being on top of a high rise in high wind conditions let alone the condition I was in.

Remember folks I am no hero. Just a man with bad judgement. I should not be glorified or emulated in any way shape or form. And as I sit here with my pbr, Draft none the less. I say screw that. Name your firstborn after me. Make your girlfriend call you shecky in bed. And definitely get in line cuz there's a long list of fools, suckas, and zombie butlers wanting to be me.

Dueces
There is so much awesomeness stuff here that I am in awe of DC's Shecky.

I too want to be a man with poor judgement like shecky.

This man with poor judgement has just raised the level of weird for all of us. And I am scared.

Re: Introducing Connor Choadsworth's competition?

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:36 pm
by strawman
Come on now, Rev, if we were ALL that wrong, where would we be then? Someone's got to get the kids to soccer practice, no?

Having said that, I have to concede that you've pretty well established your bona fides.

So what is the DC way to fairly establish the King of Weird Mountain?

We haven't had a MBDM in a while. I think that's mostly because someone gave our resident artmaster the choice between MBDM and sex with both hands.

How can Norm compete with that?

However, what do you think of the possibility of entering your own inner demons in a death match?
Seems to me that anyone willing, able and weird enough to draw out his or her inner demons into a match to win the DC title King of Weird Mountain might be truly worthy of the crown.

Re: Introducing Connor Choadsworth's competition?

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:12 pm
by ROU Killing Time
Are you sure you want me to unleash that on the world?

Is the time at hand, the stars in alignment?

(Don't get me started on MBDM. I never did find out if Snaketopus won, which he should have, tyvm.)