Drabblecast 417 – Love in the Balance

Discuss episodes and stories from the Drabblecast Main Feed and from Drabbleclassics
mightytwix
Forums Czar

Post by mightytwix » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:31 pm

Theo opened his eyes and stared out the window.
Beyond the glass loomed the fog of endless night, and bulbous shapes drifting. Here and there a spotlight picked out the sigil of one or another House on a pennant or tail fin. The red bat of the Unknown Regalia… the silver spoon-and-circle of Theo’s own Guided Musings… and there, the gilded fish of the Pulp Revenants. Angrily, Theo twisted the brass and crystal handle beneath the worn sill, and wooden slats snapped shut over the view.

How dare Kyrie summon the zombies again— on this day of all days, and upon the Musings of all Houses? How dare she?

Episode art by Mary Mattice
Read by Mike Boris, Lauren Synger, Veronica Giguere, Adam Pracht, David Levine and Norm Sherman

Drabble: Footprints in the Sand by Ichabod

Twabble: When your grenade comes back in the teeth of a hopeful grin, tail like the tick of a countdown, all you can say is: Good boy. by iwantsomethingnew
I keep telling you I grow sorghum...

Ichabod

Re: Drabblecast 417 – Love in the Balance

Post by Ichabod » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:54 am

What an honor to have my drabble read by Norm. And the narration and sound effects really brought it to life. Great job.